Saturday, March 13, 2010

Services Center

Inspired Decorating

AtWell Staged Home is invited to decorate a client’s new home after successfully selling his prior home.

The owner’s prior house lingered on the market for 9 months, but after staging, sells in just 2 months with multiple offers.

"I am so proud of my new home and receive many compliments. I miss my old house, but Susan has helped me decorate my new home as a place where friends, family and I love to spend time." – JM, Somers, NY
Working with the owner’s desires and budget, many projects were tackled. Two complete bathroom makeovers, hardwood floors, paint and some new furniture help this owner make a fresh start in a new community.

Prior home – inspiration piece – the owner’s favorite area rug.


 
New home – Hardwood floors are installed and a buttery paint color applied. A new couch, chair, and window treatments are all that are needed to coordinate with the owner’s favorite area rug, furnishings, and accessories.






http://www.atwellstagedhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment